1. How many lessons will it take to pass my driving test? According to the latest statistics it takes around 40 lessons to get up to a standard to take your driving test, and statistics say 43% pass, our pass rate is 84%, nearly double the the national average. The reason the national average is so low is lots of people still try to pass the driving test using family and friends as instructors, so this proves that people who have not had professional tuition fail at an alarming rate, so don’t take the chance, have professional tuition.
2. What sort of car will I learn to drive in? We have lots of different types of cars we can offer and this is just some of the cars we have to offer.
Very modern (new and almost new)
and more.Click here to see photos of our cars.
3. My licence is in the post can I have lessons? We don’t doubt this happens but we abide strictly to the law and we must see your driving licence (both parts) before you can drive, for obvious reasons.
5. What areas do you cover? Our Driving School Offers Driving Lessons In Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley & Cannock and all surrounding areas which include all of these places.
Albrighton, Aldridge, Armitage, Ashmore Park, Bilston, Bentley, Birchills, Bishop’s Wood, Bloxwich, Bradley, Bradmore, Brewood, Bridgtown, Brierley Hill, Broomhill, Brownhills, Bushbury, Cannock, Calf Heath, Castlecroft, Chadsmoor, Chase Terrace, Chasetown, Cheslyn Hay, Churchbridge, Clayhanger, Codsall, Codsall Wood, Coseley, Cosford, Coven, Cradley, Cradley Heath, Darlaston, Donington, Dudley, Dudley Port, Essington, Ettingshall, Fallings Park, Featherstone, Finchfield, Fordhouses, Four Ashes, Four Crosses, Friar Park, Gailey, Golds Hill, Gornal, Great Bridge, Great Wyrley, Halesowen, Heath Hayes, Heath Town, Hill Top, Himley, Huntington, Kates Hill, Kingswinford, Landywood, Lanesfield, Leamore, Little Wyrley, Lower Gornal, Merridale, Milford, Mossley, Monmore Green, Moxley, New Invention, Netherton, Norton Canes, Ocker Hill, Oldbury, Oxley, Parkfields, Palfrey, Park Village, Pendeford, Penkridge, Pelsall, Penn, Pensnett, Pleck, Princes End, Quarry Bank, Rowley Regis, Rugeley, Rushall, Russells Hall, Saredon, Shellfield, Seisdon, Sedgley, Shareshill, Short Heath, Slade Heath, Sledmere, Smethwick, Streetly, Stourbridge, Swindon, Tettenhall, Tipton, Tividale, Trysull, Upper Gornal, Walsall, Walsall Wood, Wednesbury, Wedges Mills, Wednesfield, West Bromwich, Westcroft, Wall Heath, Warley, Wheaton Aston, Whitmore Reans, Whittington, Willenhall, Wimblebury, Wombourne, Wollaston, Woodsetton, Woodside, Wolverhampton, Wordsley, Wrens Nest, and more.
6. What are the terms and conditions of your 3 lessons for £30? Our 3 lessons for £30 deal is only available to what we describe as NOVICE learner drivers, this means beginners who have no previous driving experience, the odd lesson with a relative is normally okay. If in the driving instructors opinion a pupil has had lessons elsewhere the instructor reserves the right to change the deal to 3 lessons for £60.
7. Who are Pass4fun? We are a family run Driving School and were formed in December 2009. Terry Paul and Bazz are the three partners, and you can find us in Yellow Pages, Thomson Local. Pass4fun is a private limited company registered in England & Wales, our company number is : 7523678. Click here for more details.